Today’s current affairs in English-2020 is very helpful for your government exams . Get important daily and monthly current affairs in English quiz , one liners and gk tips and tricks and also related to your subjects which are very helpful for your examination .
Current affairs in one liner
Q.1. Who has been appointed as the new President of Federation of Automobile Dealers Associations (FADA) ?
Ans – Vinkesh Gulati
Q.2. When is International Day to Protect Education from Attack observed?
Ans – 09 September
Q.3. What is the capital of Angola ?
Ans – Luanda
Q.4. Who banned junk food advertisements in school?
Ans – FSSAI
Q.5. Who among the following world leaders has been nominated for Nobel Peace Priza 2021 ?
Ans – Donald Trump
Q.6. QR code enabled check in facility has started at which airport?
Ans – Mumbai Airport
Q.7. Who among the following has launched the Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana (PMMSY)?
Ans – Narendra Modi
Q.8. Who has been appointed as the Chairman of the Legal Services Committee of the Supreme Court?
Ans – R. F. Nariman
Q.9.Levels and Trends in Child Mortality report issued by —
Ans – UNICEF
Q.10. Which bank has launched the Signature Visa Debit Card?
Ans. Bank of India
Q.11. Northrop Grumman has named its next Cygnus spacecraft after which Indian descent astronaut ?
Ans – Kalpana Chawla
Q.12. Where is the flyover named after Veer Savarkar inaugurated?
Q.13. Real Mango has been recently seen in the news this is related to —
Ans – Software
Q.14. Who has been elected the new president of All India Tennis Association?
Ans – Anil Jain
Q.15. Which country’s cricket board has banned Nar Mohammed for 05 years?
Ans – Afghanistan
Q.16. Which state government has decided to develop Sanskrit Grams across the state ?
Ans – Uttarakhand
Q.17. How many million dollar particle agreement has Government of India signed with ADB?
Ans – 500
Q.18. In which country Apple’s first ‘ floating ‘ store to be launched?
Ans – Sri lanka
Q.19. Where is the organic food processing unit inaugurated?
Ans. Uttar Pradesh
Q.20. Which state CM launches first integrated air ambulance service?
Ans – Karnataka
Important points of the day
- India, Angola hold 1st joint commission meet ,agree to diversify three trades tie-up security and service, Health sector and foreign services.
- Alfred Nobel (1833-1896) was born in Stockholm, Sweden, on October 21,1833. He is known for inventing dynamic.
- Malala Yousafzat is the youngest Nobel Laureates who got the Peace Prize in 2014 at the age of just 17 years.
- Prdhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana establishment of a robust fisheries management framework.
- This PMMSY scheme focuses on sustainable development of fisheries in India. It is to be implemented between 2020-21 and 2024-25 .
- The PMMSY scheme aims to enhance fish production in India by an additional 70 lakh tonne by 2024-25 and increase fisheries export earnings to Rs . 1,00,000 crore by 2024-25 .
- e-Gopala App on September 10,2020 . The e-Gopala App will be launched for farmers along with several other initiatives in the fisheries and animal husbandry sector in Bihar .
- Northrop Grumman has named its next space station resupply ship after Dr Kalpana Chawla, astronaut of Indian descent . It has been named in the honor of the astronaut who was one of the seven crew members who died in the Columbia space shuttle disaster.
- Illegal Software Racket called ‘Real Mango ‘ developing for booking Tatkal tickets or Railway reservations.
- Railway Protection Force (RPF) has disrupted the operation of illegal software . In India Center for Railway information system is work on to stop this software . Its headquarters is New Delhi .
- Sanskrit Grams Programs aim to teach people to use Sanskrit regularly.