Current affairs in one liner
Today’s current affairs in English-2020 is very helpful for your government exams . Get important daily and monthly current affairs in English quiz , one liners and gk tips and tricks and also related to your subjects which are very helpful for your examination .
Q.2. Where is Pang Lhabsol festival celebrated?
Q.3. What is also known as Kra Canal ?
Ans – Thai canal
Q.4. Which state’s health minister has been named as the top thinker 2020 by the British magazine Prospect?
Q.5. Which country is hosting 5th BRICS Culture Ministers’ Meeting ?
Ans – Russia
Q.6. Which country’s Football Federation has passed a rule to give equal pay to women men team?
Q.7. Which state to launch India’s largest solar (float) of 10 gigawatt (GW) ?
Ans – Andhra Pradesh
Q.8. Which state government has launched the ‘Vidya Kanuka’ scheme?
Ans. Andra Pradesh
Q.9. Who has been elected the president of the Society of Indian Auto Mobile Manufactures?
Ans. Kenichi Ayukawa
Q.10 India’s First Football Training App launched by which Minister ?
Ans – Kiren Rijiju ( App name is enJogon )
Q.11. Which state government has decided to set up a park?
Q.12. Which bank has introduced ATM cardless cash withdrawal facility?
Ans. RBL Bank
Q.13. Which company has been selected as the partner for the three seasons of IPL?
Q.14. Who has made SBOTOP its brand ambassador?
Ans. Dwayne bravo
Q.15. Which state government has announced to start a ‘watershed project’?
Important points of the day
- Broadband Readiness Index
- FAU-G is a made-in-India PUBG Mobile alternative that is being published by Bengaluru-based nCore games . Through this gaming app 20 percent of its revenue to the government’s fund – raising initiatives Bharat Ke Veer .
- Thailand delayed its $724 million purchase of two submarines from China .
- The kra canal across Thailand’s Isthmus of Kra to shorten its access to the Indian Ocean by 1,100kms bypassing Malacca Straits.
- 5th BRICS is an acronym the grouping of the world’s leading emerging economics , namely Brazil,Russia, India , China and South Africa. In 2001, the British Economist Jim O’Neil coined the term BRIC to describe the four emerging economic of Brazil, Russia, India and China.
- 5th BRICS Culture Ministers ‘ Meeting was held through video conference under the Chairpersonship of Russia.
- The 6th BRICS Summit in Fortaleza the leaders signed the Agreement establishing the New Development Bank (NDB) .NDB established in 2014 .
- Fortaleza Declaration is the word use for formation of NDB . NDB headquarter is Shanghai.
- Social Justice and Empowerment Minister Thaawarchand Gehlot will launch the 24×7 Toll-Free Mental Health Rehabilitation Helpline “KIRAN”.
- Watershed means conserve of water.
- Rajasthan is the largest state in India by Areawise. And Rajasthan Sports University is located in Jhunjhunu .
- Keoladeo National Park is famous for Bird Species .
- In 2013 the Chittorgarh Fort is designated under UNESCO World Heritage Site .
Important List of brand ambassador
- La liga brand ambassador- Rohit Sharma
- Adidas brand ambassador – Manushi Chhilar
- National Anti-doping brand ambassador – Suniel Shetty
- PUMA brand ambassador – Suniel Chhetri, Kareen Kapoor khan
- Pepsi’s brand ambassador – Shafali Verma
- Mastercard brand ambassador – M.S Dhoni
- New Ambassador for World Wildlife Fund (WWF) – Viswanathan Anand
- JSW Cement brand ambassador – Souray Ganguly and Sunil Chhetri
- Oakley’s brand ambassador – Rohit Sharma
- ebikeGo brand ambassador – Harbhajan Singh
- Republic of Croatia ambassador – Raj kumar Srivastava