Today’s current affairs in English-2020 very helpful for your government exams .Get important daily and monthly current affairs in English quiz , one liners and gk tips and tricks and also related to your subjects which are very helpful for your examination .
Current affairs in one liner
Q.1 What is the capital of Kosovo ?
Ans – Pristina
Q.2. When is International Day of Clean Air for Blue Skies celebrated?
Ans- 07 September
Q.3. In which state Pang Lhabsol Festival is celebrated?
Ans – Sikkim
Q.4. Which new language has been added to the official language of Jammu and Kashmir?
Ans- Kashmiri, Hindi, Dogri
Q.5. Who has been appointed the president of the Automobile Dealers Association?
Ans. Vinkesh Gulati
Q.6. Who has topped the State Business Reforms Action Plan 2019 ranking?
Ans. Andra Pradesh
Q.7. Which nation successfully test – fired the Hypersonic Technology Demonstration Vehicle on September 7, 2020 ?
Ans – India
Q.8. Which state government has approved the ‘New Agricultural Tourism Policy’?
Q.9. Which state/UT ” 10 Hafte-10 Baje-10 Minute ” ( 10 weeks ,10 o’clock, 10 minutes) campaign against dengue?
Ans – New Delhi
Q.10. Which country has become the first Arab country to give paternity leave to the private sector?
Q.11. Which state has decided to provide Rs. 4,688 crore to farmers for damage due to floods ?
Ans – Madhya Pradesh
Q.12. Who has acquired product design firm Kaleidoscope?
Q.13. Who among the following has released ‘ The State of Young Child in India ‘ report prepared by the Mobile Creches ?
Ans – M Venkaiah Naidu
Q.14. Who has won the Formula1 race car driver Italian Grand Prix 2020?
Ans. Pierre Gasly
Q.15. What is the new brand name after Vodafone Idea has rebranded itself ?
Ans – Vi
Q.16. In which state located in Center approves setting up of Medical College in Som district ?
Ans – Nagaland
Q.17. In which state has the SPARROW ‘portal been launched?
Ans. Jammu Kashmir
Q.18. Ian Bell announces retirement from cricket . He belongs to which country ?
Ans – England
Q.19. What is the fullform of ISA ?
Ans – International Solar Alliance
Q.20. Who is going to organize the first World Solar Technology Summit (WSTS) on September 8,2020 ?
Ans – International Solar Alliance
Important points of the day
- The test of Hypersonic Test Demonstration Vehicle (HSTDV) , developed by Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) .
- International Day of Clean Air for Blue Skies is being observed on September 7th,2020 . The resolution to hold an International Day of Clean Air for Blue Skies was adopted on December 19,2019 during 74th session of United Nations General assembly.
- Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal launched the second edition of its ” 10 Hafte-10 Baje-10 Minute ” ( 10 weeks,10 o’clock, 10 minutes) campaign against dengue and other vector- borne diseases such as malaria and chikungunya.
- Vice President Venkaiah Naidu released the ” State of Young Child in India ” report . The report was prepared by the Mobile Creches, a policy advocacy organization. The report measured Health and Nutrition in the country.
- Vodafone and Idea brands re-branded themselves under a new brand identity ‘Vi’ on September 7,2020. The new brand identity has been adopted keeping in mind the future, which is built for and around customers.
- The Facebook-owned WhatsApp has entered into a partnership with the cyber security think tank Cyberspace Foundation to create awareness on cyber safety among students.
- The ISA comprises 121 sunshine countries lying between the two topics that is tropic of cancer and tropic of Capricorn. The organization is headquarter in Gurugram , Haryana . This alliance was initiated by India and it was proposed at the Paris Climate change Conference of 2015 .