Daily Current affairs
Daily Current Affairs refer to the events of national and international importance relevant from competitive exams perspective such as vision ias daily current affairs, all Civil exams daily current affairs , Bank exams daily current affairs etc. With the change in the pattern of examinations, questions related to current events and news . To prepare for any competitive exam, one of the important sections to read and learn is current affairs. Exams like UPSC, Bank, SSC, RRB or any Government (Sarkari) Exam demand aspirants to be updated with what’s happening in India and around the world. Current affairs daily is an integral part of the general awareness section of these exams.
When preparing for competitive exams, the current news section is very sensitive. In most tests questions are asked in this section. This section contains questions about science, sports, politics, economics, etc. Important parts of daily current affairs are the police and government decisions that affect the citizens of our country, new discoveries in the field of science and technology. Questions on security issues are asked simultaneously in the tests. Sports news related to venue events, awards and participants, the banking sector and economic affairs also play an important role in the tests.
GA Section which includes majority of questions from Current affairs is scoring and important part of all government exams and this is quite a difficult part as there is no particular syllabus for the same. The candidates have to prepare this section with strategy and daily efforts. You can follow these website some tips provided below to prepare yourself for the current affairs daily questions answers with explanation which are very helpful for your exams.
How to prepare notes of Daily current affairs ?
Candidates can learn how to prepare current affairs daily notes by following examples recently seen in the news such as –
- The recent issue of COVID-19 is important from competitive exams’ perspective. For making better notes on the issue, know about:
- The origin of COVID-19
- The organs are most affected by COVID-19
- The first case of coronavirus disease outside of China
- Vaccines against COVID-19 and also Schemes should be studied by the aspirants as that can help in writing critical answers during UPSC Mains.
2. Everyday you are aware of the daily news that you are getting more in the headline, then make notes with the details such as – Origin, establishment, purpose of the year, etc. For making notes useful for UPSC or any other exam, you need to know .
3. Schemes which recently launched by government .
4. RCEP is always in the news. It is most important topic for all the exams and for UPSC it is much important for UPSC GS II Syllabus. For Notes you need to know:
- Context – The 16-nation group led by ASEAN countries is making a push for India to sign the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP) Free Trade Agreement.
- For other details refer to UPSC notes on RCEP.
Along with RCEP, Article 370 is also an important topic for UPSC GS II Syllabus. You can check UPSC notes on Article 370 to make your own notes as explained above .
How to cover daily current affairs for UPSC ?
Which Current affairs best for UPSC ?
Which daily current affairs best for UPSC quora ?
Daily Current Affairs 2021
Daily current affairs 2021 with GK available every day. Current affairs daily link is provide for each date of the month in below . This way you can stay in touch with all the cases in and around the world, especially when preparing for any competitive or government exams .
✍️ March 2021
Current affairs weekly quiz
The current affairs weekly quiz are provided for each date. These quiz questions are based on the trend of questions asked in the exam to help prepare candidates. Check this link for solution quiz questions in above option.