On Tuesday, ICICI Bank had launched a co-branded credit card with Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) to enable users to get benefits and reward points of using multiple credit cards in one. Customers can get best-in-class rewards and benefits on their everyday expenditures for fuel, electricity, mobile, and spends at departmental stores like Big Bazaar and D-Mart, and e-commerce sites, and others, with the new ‘ICICI Bank HPCL Super Saver Credit Card‘.Powered by VISA, the card is unique among its peers which typically offer benefits on only one category of spends.
#JustIn: #ICICIBank and @HPCL launch ‘ICICI Bank HPCL #SuperSaverCreditCard’ – a co-branded credit card that offers best-in-class rewards & benefits on spends across categories including fuel, electricity/mobile bill, departmental stores, e-commerce portals & more. pic.twitter.com/GXmpPiQ6Rq— ICICI Bank (@ICICIBank) July 20, 2021
How to apply for ICICI Bank HPCL Super Saver Credit Card
Customers can apply for ICICI Bank HPCL Super Saver Credit Card through the bank’s internet banking portal or the mobile banking app, iMobile Pay. After applying successfully, they will get a digital card that is completely contactless and paperless. ICICI Bank also delivers the individual a physical card within a few business days. Customers can also use the iMobile Pay app to customize their transaction parameters and credit limit. They can also use iMobile Pay and online banking to update their current ICICI Bank credit card to the ‘ICICI Bank HPCL Super Saver Credit Card’ according to ICICI Bank.
Best telegram channel for daily current affairs 👉 Click here
Important days👉 Click here
Features of the ICICI Bank HPCL Super Saver Credit Card
- Spending on petrol at HPCL retail outlets brings you 5% cashback, which comprises 4% cashback and 1% surcharge waiver.
- On fuel purchases made using HPCL’s ‘HP Pay’ app, you’ll get an additional 1.5 percent PAYBACK reward points.
- Spending on electricity and mobile recharge, shopping at big departmental outlets like Big Bazaar and D-Mart, rewards you 5% as PAYBACK reward points.
- All other categories, including spending at local stores and e-commerce platforms for online purchasing, will provide you 2 PAYBACK points for each Rs. 100 spent.
- As a welcome bonus, customers will receive 2000 PAYBACK points, which will be credited to their PAYBACK account once the card is activated.
- On the first transaction worth Rs 1,000 or more done via the ‘HP Pay’ app, you will receive a cashback of Rs 100 in your ‘HP Pay’ app wallet.
- The PAYBACK points will be credited to the customer’s PAYBACK account upon effective issuance of the card. At the PAYBACK website/partner stores, ‘HP Pay’ app, cardholders can redeem their collected PAYBACK points.
- According to ICICI Bank, customers can also use their PAYBACK points to purchase fuel at HPCL retail stores.
Value-added benefits of ICICI Bank HPCL Super Saver Credit Card
- Complimentary 24×7 roadside assistance across the country.
- Annual fee waiver on spends of Rs. 1,50,000.
- Complimentary domestic airport lounge access.
- Amazing discounts for purchasing movie tickets on BookMyShow and Inox.
- Attractive dining deals through the Culinary Treats Programme of ICICI Bank.
Important points for all competitive exams
- ICICI Bank Limited is an Indian financial services company with its registered office in Vadodara, Gujarat, and corporate office in Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Full form of ICICI Bank: Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India
- ICICI Bank Headquarters: Mumbai, Maharashtra;
- ICICI Bank MD & CEO: Sandeep Bakhshi;
- ICICI Bank Tagline: Hum Hai Na, Khayal Apka;
- ICICI Bank Founded: 5 January 1994
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Headquarters: Mumbai;
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited CEO: Mukesh Kumar Surana;
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Chairperson: Mukesh Kumar Surana.