This current affairs -2020 very helpful for your government exams : – Get important daily and monthly current affairs in English quiz , one liners and gk tips and tricks and also related to your subjects which are very helpful for your examination .
2 September 2020
Q.1. Which country is construction missile site at Kailash – Mansarovar?
Ans – China
Q.2. Where is the world’s largest ‘Solar Tree’ established?
Ans – West Bengal
Q.3. Where will India’s first toy manufacturing cluster be set up?
Ans – Karnataka
Q.4. National Nutrition Week is constructed every year from —
Ans – 1 September – 7 September
Q.5. Where was the first children’s newspaper ‘The Young Minds’ launched?
Ans – Assam
Q.6. Who has developed a remote operated medical trolley called MEDBOT?
Ans – Indian Railways
Q.7. As per the data released by the National Statistical Office ( NSO) , India’s GDP was ————— in April-June quarter 2020-21 .
Ans – -23.9%
Q.8. Which country has decided not to participate in the military exercise Kavkaz 2020?
Ans – Russia
Q.9. Which IIT students have launched the AIR scanner app?
Ans – IT Bombay
Q.10. Whic International bank will invest EUR650 million for construction of Kanpur’s first city metro line ?
Ans – EIB ( European Investment Bank )
Q.11. By which year India has set a target of gasification of 100 million tonnes of coal?
Ans – 2030
Q.12. Where is the launch of 13 new biosecurity testing laboratories?
Ans – Uttar Pradesh
Q.13. Which month has been announced by Prime Minister Narendra Modi to be celebrated as Nutrition Month?
Ans – September
Q.14. Which state government has launched mobile app Ama Sahar And Swachha Sahar Odisha on Local Self Government Day?
Ans – Odisha
Q.15. Who is elected as new Press Trust of India ( PTI)chairman ?
Ans – Aveek Sarkar
Q.16. In which state ” first toy manufacturing cluster ” to be developed in India ?
Ans – Karnataka
Most Important points of the day
- The Tibetan Buddhists call the Kailash Mansarovar mountain Kang Rinpoche . Kang Rinpoche means ” Precious One of the Glacial Snow ” .
- Mount Kailash is known as Mount Meru . Mount Kailash located in Himalayan range far west of Tibet .
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi on August 30, 2020, announced that September will be observed as the ‘ Nutrition Month ‘.
- The headquarter of EIB is Luxembourg
- World’s largest solar tree set up at Durgapur .
- Solar tree is formation by Central Medical Engineering Research Institute and energy produce 11.5kw and its has 35 panels.
- PTI headquarter is New Delhi . This is the stachery body and regulte the newspaper.