This current affairs -2020 very helpful for your government exams : – Get important daily and monthly current affairs in English quiz , one liners and gk tips and tricks and also related to your subjects which are very helpful for your examination .
Current affairs in one liner
Q.1. With which of the following country , India Navy is going to hold mega naval exercise INDRA 2020?
Ans – Russia
Q.2. When was World Coconut Day celebrated?
Ans – 2nd September
Q.3. Which country is not the member of East Asia Summit Economic?
Ans – Chad
Q.4. Who has launched Earth observation satellite?
Ans – Space x
Q.5. Which state has decided to set up exclusive anti- electricity theft police stations ?
Ans – Uttar Pradesh
Q.6. Defense Minister Rajnath Singh has gone on a three-day official visit to which country?
Ans – Russia
Q.7. India has been ranked at which position in the Global Innovation Index 2020?
Ans – 48
Q.8. Who has become the new CMD of Hindustan Shipyard Limited?
Ans – Hemant Khatri
Q.9. Cabinet has approved which mission for Civil Sevices Capacity Building ?
Ans – Mission Karmayogi
Q.10. Who has been rejoined the Commonwealth Games Association?
Ans – Maldives
Q.11. Who wrote the book The Big Thoughts of Little Love?
Ans – Karan Johar
Q.12. Where will the statue of Dr. Dwarkanath Kotnis be unveiled?
Ans – China
Q.13. In which country will be hosted the Cycling Summit 2021 ?
Ans – India
Q.14. Uttarakhand has been linked with which state under Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat Program?
Ans – Karnataka
Q.15. How many states and union territory has became the part of One Nation-One Ration Card scheme ?
Ans – 26
Q.16. India to deepen their ties on defence , energy and counter terrorism with which country?
Ans – Nigeria
Important points of the day
- India and Russia are scheduled to hold the bilateral naval exercise , Indra 2020 , in the Andaman Sea , close to the strategic Strait of Malacca later this week .
- India withdraw from the Kavkaz-2020 .
- Eight East Asia Summit Economic Minister ‘Meeting ‘.
- Recently, Japan has mooted the Supply Chain Resilience Initiative (SCRI) as a trilateral approach to trade, with India and Australia as the key- partners.
- Mission Karmayogi is launched by Union minister Prakash javadekar for training provide . The aim is to form a ‘ role- based system ‘ instead of a rule-based practices.
- The Cycling Federation of India (CFI) is all set to host the first – ever Cycling Summit in 2021, with an aim to provide the culture of cycling in the country.
- The Cycling Summit 2021 will be hosted in Delhi,Mumbai and Bangalore.
- The theme of World Coconut Day 2020 is ‘Invest in coconut to save the water’ .
- Largest production of Coconut in India is Kerala .
- Headquator of International Coconut Community is Jakarta.