Current affairs in one liner
This current affairs -2020 very helpful for your government exams : – Get important daily and monthly current affairs in English quiz , one liners and gk tips and tricks and also related to your subjects which are very helpful for your examination .
Q.1. Nord Stream 2 pipeline project is the project between which two countries?
Ans – Russia – Germany
Q.2. Jammu and Kashmir Official Language Bill 2020 will be include which language as official language ?
Ans – Kashmiri , Dogri , Hindi
Q.3. Which state’s cabinet has banned online gambling games like Poker and Rummy ?
Ans – Andhra Pradesh
Q.4. Which state government has launched ‘Quit India’ campaign?
Ans. Madhya Pradesh
Q.5. Which of the following University/Institute has topped the ” THE WORLD UNIVERSITY RANKING 2021?
Ans – University of Oxford
Q.6. Who will be appointed as the first Chairman and CEO of the Railway Board?
Ans. V.K Yadav
Q.7. Which country has launched surface-to-air missile near Kailash-Mansarovar?
Ans – China
Q.8. How many% domestic flights have been approved by the central government to Indian airlines?
Ans – 60 percent
Q.9. Which country suspends aid to Ethiopia over Blue Nile dam dispute ?
Ans – USA
Q.10. Which place has India reached in the Global Innovation Index (GII)?
Ans – 48th
Q.11. Which city has recorded the highest deaths due to road accidents in 2019 according to National Crime Records Bureau Data ?
Ans – Delhi
Q.12. Who became the first Indian to win a singles main draw match in a Grand Slam?
Ans – Sumit Nagal
Q.13. Which Union ministry has ordered the ban on printing of calendars, diaries and festival greeting cards ?
Ans – Ministry of Finance
Q.14. Who became the first woman Director General of Civil Aviation Security Bureau (BCAS)?
Ans. Usha Padhee
Q.15. In which state Pang Lhabso festival is celebrated ?
Ans – Sikkim
Q.16. Mustafa Adeeb has been appointed as the Prime Minister of which country?
Q.18. Who approved the appointment of Murli Ramakrishna as MD and CEO of South Indian Bank ?
Ans – RBI ( governer of RBI – Shaktikanta Das)
Q.19. Which Pope Francis’s New Book release in December 2020 ?
Ans – “Let U Dream”
Q.20. Which country has developed the world’s largest solar tree?
Important points of the day
- Recently, the Union Cabinet has approved the Jammu and Kashmir Official Language Bill 2020 to be introduced in the monsoon session of Parliament .
- In Jammu and Kashmir only English and Urdu were offical language in the former state ,which was divided into two states on 5th August 2019 with Ladakh becoming a separate union territory.
- Kashmiri , Dogri and Hindi as official languages in the newly created in Jammu and Kashmir .
- Part 17 of the Indian Constitution deals with the official languages in Articles 343 to 351 .
- The Andhra Pradesh Cabinet has approved amendments to AP Gaming Act 1974 to ban online gambling games such as online Rummy and Poker.
- e- Rakshabandhan launched by Chief Minister Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy in Andhra Pradesh for priority to women protection .
- Rythu Dinotsavam celebrate on 8 July in Andhra Pradesh . Its meaning Farmer’s Day .
- Finance minister , public sector undertakings to stop physical of printing calendar,diaries because many trees cut for these printing and say use digital or online method for these items .
- Sikkim Celebrated Pang Lhabsol is a festival of cultural heritage and historical importance . The festival aims to pay tribute to Mount Khangchendzonga, the guardian deity of Sikkim which is believed to have been protecting this sacred land since ages .