This current affairs -2020 very helpful for your government exams : – Get important daily and monthly current affairs in English quiz , one liners and gk tips and tricks and also related to your subjects which are very helpful for your examination .
Current affairs in one liner
Q.1. Who has given the additional charge as CMD of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd ( BPCL) ?
Ans – K. Padmakar
Q.2. INDRA NAVY Naval exercise between India and which country has started?
Ans – Russia
Q.3. In which continent Belize is located ?
Ans – North America
Q.4. Who will host the summit of SCO Council?
Ans – India
Q.5. Which country will chair G20 Foreign Ministers Extraordinary Meeting ?
Ans – Saudi Arabia
Q.6. Who has developed COVID-19 Sway Collection Unit?
Ans – Tata steel
Q.7. Which state has launched I Rakhwali app ?
Ans – Punjab
Q.8. Which state government has announced to set up a ‘command control room’ in each district?
Ans – Madhya Pradesh
Q.9. Who has been appointed the new MD & CEO of Punjab & Sindh Bank?
Ans. S. Krishnan
Q.10. Which nation will be hosting Quad meet ?
Ans – India
Q.11. Raju Kumar Srivastava has been appointed as the Ambassador of India to which country?
Q.12. When is the International Day of Charity ?
Ans – 5 September
Q.13. Which state has passed a bill to protect, preserve and reestablish tangible heritage?
Q.14. Which state has planned to start river cruises to boost tourism ?
Ans – Odisha ( CM – Naveen ptnayk and governer- Ganesh
Q.15. Where is the National Tribal Research Conclave organized?
Ans – New Delhi
Q.16. Which state government has tied up with the M3M Foundation?
Ans – Haryana
Q.17. With which country India has signed agreement on manufacturing AK-203 rifles?
Ans – Russia
Q.18. Which six countries participate in Mekong Ganga Cooperation in 12th meeting ?
Ans – India and five ASEAN countries, namely, Cambodia,Laos,Myanmar, Thailand and Vietnam ( for cooperation in tourism,culture, education as well as transport and communication.
Q. 19.Who has became the Ambassador of Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance company?
Ans – Ayshman Khurana
Q.20. Who is the brand ambassador of Myntra ?
Ans – Kiara advani
Important points of the day
- Nana strength into 5th Atlantic hurricane of 2020, make landfall in Belize .
- Few days back, Hurricane Laura made landfall in southwestern Louisiana (South Central United States).
- Recently , Saudi Arabia hosted the G – 20 foreign ministers meeting with focus on cross – border movement amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Currently , Saudi Arabia holds the presidency of G-20 . It is the first Arab nation to take over the G20 Presidency .
- Punjab Government ‘I Rakhwali’ App to make citizens ‘ Greenery Saviours ‘. In Punjab CM is Capitan Amarinder Singh and governer is V.P. Singh Badnore .
- International day of Charity was the date was chosen in order to commemorate the death anniversary of Mother Teresa .
- In UNESCO heritage site of India is 38 .
- Headquarter of UNESCO is Paris .
- The Assam Heritage ( Tangible) Protection, Preservation, Conservation and Maintenance Bill, 2020 was passed by the state assembly .
- The Defence Minister on the side lines of the SCO ( fullform – Shanghai cooperation organization, headquarter – Beijing) meet held talks with his Russian counter part Shoigu. During the meet , the leaders signed the AK- 203 rifles deal.
- In India to host SCO Council Summit of heads of government on 30 November .
Very Important points ?
- The Mekong river source/start in the Lasagongma Spring which is the plateaus of Tibet , disputed part of China. The Mekong river is the 7th longest river in Asia and the 12th longest in the world. This river flow through 6 countries:- Vietnam, China, Laos,Myanmar, Thailand and Cambodia. Mekong river drived from “Mae Nam Khong” and its means “Mother of water”.
Important list of exercises
- Passex exercise in between India and Japan.
- Indra exercise organized in India on Andman nicobar.
- Malabar exercise in between Japan , USA and India.
- Ex Indradhanus-V exercise in between indian air force and royal air force .
- AJEYA WORRIER exercise in between India and United Kingdom.
- Sahyog – kaijin exercise in between India and Japan.
- BIMSTEC disaster management exercise in between India , Bangladesh, Nepal , Srilanka Myanmar.
- SAMPRITI- IX exercise in between India and Bangladesh.
- Hand- in-hand exercise in between India and China .
- Tiger- Triumph exercise in between India and United States.
- Exercise Za’ir-Al-Bahr in between India and Qatar.