The armed force of the country China, Pakistan, Mongolia and Thailand will take part in a multinational peacekeeping exercise named “Shared Destiny-2021”. The exercise will be held in China in the month of September 2021. This is the first multinational peacekeeping live exercise, involving four nations. Exercise Shared Destiny-2021 will be conducted at the combined-arms tactical training base in central Henan province of China.
Best telegram channel for daily current affairs👉 Click here
Important days 👉Click here
All the four countries will dispatch more than 1,000 troops to participate in the drills, involving units of infantry, fast response, security, helicopter, engineering, transportation and medical services. The scenario of the exercise is joint operations of multinational peacekeeping forces and the exercise will be held in a close-to-real battlefield environment set in accordance with the international, professional and realistic combat standards.
Aim of Shared Destiny-2021” military exercise
The aims of this exercise to make drills of battlefield reconnaissance, security guarding & patrol, protection of civilians, protection to armed escort, response to violent & terrorist attacks, construction of temporary operation base and battlefield first aid & pandemic control for responding to UN’s Action for Peacekeeping initiative.
- Henan, a province in Central China’s Yellow River Valley, is widely recognized as the place where Chinese civilization originated.
- It is a landlocked province of China and often referred as Zhongyuan or Zhongzhou.
- Henan province is the birthplace of Chinese civilization, comprising of over 3,000 years of recorded history. It remained cultural, economic and political centre of China until approximately 1,000 years ago.
- City is home to several heritage sites which have been left behind such as ruins of Shang dynasty capital city Yin and Shaolin Temple.
- Henan is the 5th-largest provincial economy of China and the largest among inland provinces.
Important points for all competitive exams
- China Capital: Beijing
- China President: Xi Jinping
- China’s largest city: Shanghai
- Pakistan Prime minister: Imran Khan
- Pakistan Capital: Islamabad
- Pakistan President: Arif Alvi
- Pakistan bordered shared by India to the east, Afghanistan to the west, Iran to the southwest, and China to the northeast.
- Mongolia Capital: Ulaanbaatar
- Mongolia Currency: Mongolian togrog
- Mongolia President: Ukhnaagiin Khurelsukh
- It is located between Russia to the north and China to the south.
- Mongolia is known as the “Land of the Eternal Blue Sky” or “Country of Blue Sky” (Mongolian: “Mönkh khökh tengeriin oron”) because it has over 250 sunny days a year.
- Thailand Capital: Bangkok
- Thailand Prime Minister: Prayut Chan-o-cha
- Thailand Currency: Baht