Top 15 Weekly current affairs 16 August to 21 August 2021
Here, Crack your target brings you the complete and top 15 Weekly Current Affairs 16 August to 21 August 2021 in english . It covers all major National, International, Business, Defense and Sports .16 August to 21 August weekly current affairs quiz 2021 and previous current affairs revision important points to achieve more marks in government exams such as UPSC, IAS, Railway,SSC ,Banking, Insurance,CLAT, Railways and all other competitive exams. These weekly current affairs cover important national, international, sports, defence, important days celebrated in month in this week.
Best telegram channel for daily current affairs👉 Click here
Important days 👉Click here
Top Expected MCQs of Weekly current affairs 16 August to 21 August 2021
Recently important Current News of Uttar Pradesh in 2021
- Uttar Pradesh: State Govt launches Bal-Seva Yojana to support children who lost their parents due to COVID.
- Uttar Pradesh govt extended Essential Services Maintenance Act in state.
- Uttar Pradesh Won E-Panchayat Award.
- Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam In Uttar Pradesh Lists Itself At BSE.
- Ram Temple Tableau Of Uttar Pradesh On Republic Day Wins 1st Prize.
- First paperless budget to be presented in Uttar Pradesh Assembly.
- Uttar Pradesh government plans to develop Jewar Airport as Asia’s biggest airport with six runways.
- Uttar Pradesh is celebrating its foundation day on January 24.
- PM Modi releases financial assistance for UP under PMAY-G.
- Ministry of Minority Affairs will organise the 24th Hunar Haat at Avadh Shilpgram.
- Uttar Pradesh-based Shivalik Bank Becomes India’s First Urban Co-Operative Bank to transition to SFB.
- Uttar Pradesh has become the first in India and South Asia to launch the block chain-enabled peer to peer (P2P) trading platform for rooftop solar power producers.
- “Varasat” Campaign Launched In Uttar Pradesh.
About Uttar Pradesh
- Governor: Anandiben Patel
- Capital: Lucknow
- Chief minister: Yogi Adityanath
IMPORTANT BOOKS and AUTHORS JUNE 2021
- Languages of Truth: Essays 2003-2020 – Salman Rushdie
- Home in the World: A Memoir – Amartya Sen
- Believe: What Life and Cricket Taught Me – Suresh Raina
- The Nutmeg’s Curse: Parables for a Planet in Crisis – Amitav Ghosh
- Will – Autobiography of American actor Willard Carroll (Will) Smith
- My Joys and Sorrows : as a Mother of a Special Child –Dr. Krishna Saksena
- It’s a Wonderful Life: Roads to Happiness – Ruskin Bond
- Fiercely Female: The Dutee Chand Story – Sundeep Misra
- Policymaker’s Journal: From New Delhi to Washington D.C. – Kaushik Basu