Czech Republic President Milos Zeman appointed Petr Fiala as the Prime Minister of the country on November 28, 2021. Fiala is the leader of the Together coalition that had won the general elections in the Czech Republic in October 2021. The ceremony of appointing Fiala as the new head of the Czech Republic government was broadcast by Czech Television.
Fiala, 57, heads the three-party coalition Together (Civic Democratic Party, Christian Democrats, TOP 09 party), which garnered 27.8% of the vote in early October. Fiala succeeds Andrej Babis.
Best telegram channel for daily current affairs👉 Click here
Important days👉 Click here
About Czech Republic
- The Czech Republic, also known by its short-form name Czechia and formerly known as Bohemia, is a landlocked country in Central Europe.
- It is bordered by Austria to the south, Germany to the west, Poland to the northeast, and Slovakia to the east.
- Its location in the heart of Central Europe has nurtured a rich culture yet provided its people with a reserve born from interference and invasions from larger powers.
- President of Czech Republic – Milos Zeman
- Capital and largest city of Czech Republic – Prague
- Currency of Czech Republic – Czech koruna
About Petr Fiala
- Petr Fiala is a Czech politician and political scientist who is the Prime Minister of the Czech Republic since 28 November 2021.
- He has been leader of the Civic Democratic Party since 2014 and previously served as the Minister of Education, Youth and Sports from 2012 to 2013.
- Born: 1 September 1964 (age 57 years), Brno, Czechia
- Party: Civic Democratic Party
About Milos Zeman President of Czech Republic
- Milos Zeman is a Czech politician serving as the third and current president of the Czech Republic since 8 March 2013.
- He previously served as the prime minister of the Czech Republic from 1998 to 2002.
- As leader of the Czech Social Democratic Party during the 1990s.
- Born: 28 September 1944 (age 77 years), Kolin, Czechia
- Party: Party of Civic Rights
- Presidential term: 8 March 2013 –