Madhya Pradesh Cabinet the proposal to create Cyber Tehsil in the state of Madhya Pradesh has been approved on 23 November. After this, MP will become the first state in the country to have cyber tehsil.
Home Minister Dr. Narottam Mishra informed that a separate Tehsildar will be appointed for Cyber Tehsil. In this arrangement, the buyer and seller will not need to come to the Tehsil office for the conversion. And he also said that Cyber Tehsil will make the mutation process easy and people from anywhere in the state can avail of its benefit.
Best telegram channel for daily current affairs? Click here
Important days? Click here
The Home Minister Dr. Narottam Mishra of Madhya Pradesh also informed that the Cabinet has decided to launch ‘Urja Saksharta Abhiyan’ from November 25 to make citizens energy literate. Schools, colleges and the general public will be connected with this campaign. Madhya Pradesh will become the first state to run India’s energy literacy campaign on a big scale.
Important points for all competitive exams
- Madhya Pradesh Capital – Bhopal
- Madhya Pradesh Governor – Mangubhai C. Patel
- Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister – Shivraj Singh Chouhan.
- What is cyber tehsil ? — Cyber Tehsil Mutation will make the process easier and people from anywhere in the state can take advantage of it. This will facilitate the process of conversion in the case of undisputed land.
- What is difference between tehsil and district? — Each Sub-division are divided into two or more administrative areas called Tehsils.Tehsil is the basic unit for purposes of general administration, treasury, land revenue, land records and other items of work. Whereas A district is defined as an administrative division, which in some countries is managed by the local government.